Book Title: Loose Leaf for Children
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: John W Santrock
Connecting research and results.
- Understanding Computers in a Changing Society
- Learning to Teach
- Transforming Learning with New Technologies, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (3rd Edition) (What's New in Curriculum & Instruction)
- Practically Speaking
- Pride of Baghdad
- Bundle: Child, Family, School, Community: Socialization and Support, Loose-leaf Version, 10th + MindTap Education, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card
- Development Through the Lifespan (6th Edition) (Berk, Lifespan Development Series) Standalone Book
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Seagull Fifth Edition) (Vol. 1)
- Child, Family, and Community: Family-Centered Early Care and Education (7th Edition)
- HIST4, Volume 1 (with Online, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card)
As a master teacher, John Santrock connects students to current research and real-world application, helping students see how developmental psychology plays a role in their own lives and future careers. Through an integrated, personalized digital learning program, students gain the insight they need to study smarter and improve performance.