Book Title: Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests, content reviews for all sections of the test, and techniques for scoring success, this Premium Edition of Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging test.
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- 6 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2017 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's NEW SAT, 28th Edition (Barron's Sat)
- Essential SAT Vocabulary, 2nd Edition: Flashcards + Online: 500 Essential Vocabulary Words to Help Boost Your SAT Score (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's NEW SAT Flash Cards, 3rd Edition: 500 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
- 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018: 1,200+ SAT Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests and DVD, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (College Test Preparation)
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2016 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
· 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online)
with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progressOnline Access to Our Exclusive Premium Portal:·
Multi-week study plan guides
· Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips·
Videos to acquaint you with SAT test-taking strategies and commonly tested topics
Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!